North “Poll”: What is Santa’s Favorite Cookie?
By Schwan's Home Service, December 10, 2015
It’s the only payment he receives for making millions of kids happy, so you can bet that Santa LOVES cookies. But which do you think is his favorite?
• Bite Size Sugar Cookie Thumbprints – A classic sugar cookie with a drop of sweetness in the center. Yum! But, Santa might stain his white gloves on the jelly filling. Ah well, it’s worth it!
• Sugar Cookie Cut Outs – Santa loves the creativity you can express when you cut out and decorate cookies for him.
• Cream Cheese Filled Chocolate Chip Cookies – Santa loves surprises! Unassuming chocolate chip cookies hide a secret cream cheese filling. Delish!
• Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar à la mode – Ice cream reminds Santa of the north pole, so he loves a classic cookie bar topped with Schwan’s Vanilla Ice Cream.
Now it's your turn to vote! Which cookie do you think is Santa's favorite?
- Sugar Cookie Cutouts (40%, 27 Votes)
- Cream Cheese Filled Chocolate Chip Cookies (28%, 19 Votes)
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar à la mode (19%, 13 Votes)
- Bite Size Sugar Cookie Thumbprints (12%, 8 Votes)
Total Voters: 67