Get Ready for National Night Out
By Schwan's Home Service, July 18, 2016
National Night Out is August 2, 2016. It’s an annual event that encourages people to spend an evening with neighbors and local law enforcement to build relationships with the community and make our neighborhoods safer, better places to live. Of course food is often a major part of this celebration, including a potluck or backyard barbecue.
Looking for quick and simple dishes to share and pass? Look no further, neighbor:
- Pulled Pork: Simply cook, add your favorite sauce and serve on a bun.
- Fully Cooked Bratwurst: Fully cooked so you don’t have to worry. Simply warm or grill and top as you please.
- Six Cheese Tortellini: Cook up the tortellini and toss with your favorite salad ingredients. For inspiration, check out this Tortellini Salad with Cranberry, Feta and Greens recipe.
- Vanilla Fudge Chocolate Sundae Cones: Send everyone home with a classic cone and a smile on their face.
- Root Beer Float Bars: Adults and kids alike will enjoy this classic combination of creamy vanilla ice cream and root beer.