Grilling Tip #3 – The Full Filet, The Perfect Way
By Schwan's Home Service, May 31, 2016
Salmon is always fantastic on the grill, and our full 1 lb. skin-on salmon filet is the perfect choice. Here’s how to get a perfectly grilled filet:
- Preheat your grill to a medium-high heat, and spray a long piece of foil, double the length of the salmon, with cooking spray.
- Place Asparagus Spears in a row in middle of foil, and rub both sides of Wild-Caught Alaskan Sockeye Salmon with oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place the salmon over the asparagus, and top with remaining flavorful ingredients like white wine, lemon juice and capers. Seal closed.
- Place on grill and cook 13-16 minutes or until cooked through and flaky.
- Serve in foil or transfer to a large platter.
Get the full recipe for Grilled Salmon with Lemon Asparagus.